HELLO AND WELCOME TO THIS WEEK’S ONLINE NEWSLETTER!
WEEKLY SATURDAY HEALING AND COMPASSION PRACTICE
We’d love to have you join us for Maitri and Compassion Practice this Saturday, December 4, 2021 from 9:00-9:30 am Eastern.
The schedule for our weekly Saturday morning Healing and Compassion Practice sessions is as follows and all practices are open to the public. Email Janet for the link if you’d like to join us, or if you have any questions at all!
1st Saturday of the month: Maitri and Compassion Practice
2nd Saturday of the month: Just Like Me Practice
3rd Saturday of the month: Self Compassion Practice
4th/5th Saturday of the month: Tonglen/Maitri Bhavana*
*Maitri Bhavana will always be the last Saturday of the month unless there is a special request for it at another time. If there are five Saturdays, we’ll do Tonglen practice on the fourth Saturday.
FOR ONLINE SANGHA MEMBERS
Coming up this week on the Members’ Calendar:
- Morning Sitting 7:30 am Eastern Monday-Friday.
- Weekly Social Meditation Gathering, Wednesday December 1, 7:30-9:00 pm Eastern. Open to all! Email Janet for the link!
- Maitri and Compassion Practice, Saturday, December 4, 2021, 9:00-9:30 am Eastern. Open to all! Email Janet for the link!
- Sunday Morning Curriculum Study Group, Sunday, December 5, 2021, 10-11 am Eastern. We’ll continue exploring the 37 Practices of a Bodhisattva with Verse 16 which will be available on the blog later this week!
- Please visit our Online Sangha Members’ Area here (sign in required) to see the calendar with links for the Weekly Online Social Meditation Gatherings, Sunday Morning Curriculum Study Circle, Daily Sangha Sitting Schedule, and upcoming Sadhana of Mahamudra practices, as well as the Videoblog Archive and Weekly Practices and Contemplations from our Sunday Morning Curriculum Study Circle.
NOT A MEMBER YET?
We’d love for you to join us! Monthly online sangha membership is such a beautiful way to support your own and others’ practice, with lots of opportunities to sit together, learn together, and laugh together. Learn more in this video.
Here are some of the benefits of being a member of our Online Sangha:
- Monthly Gathering with Nick
- Customized Curriculum
- Weekly Video Teaching
- Weekly Curriculum Study Group
- Weekly Online Social Meditation
- Weekly Compassion and Healing Practices
- Daily Sangha Sitting Space Practice Sessions
- Members Area on website with :
- Access to Video Blog Archive
- Access to Monthly Group Gathering Archive
- Weekly Practices and Contemplations
- Discount on Nick’s Online Courses
Would you benefit from starting your day with some meditation practice, or from sitting with others? Or just being in community with others who are working with their hearts and minds and asking the big questions about the nature of reality? Join us!
MEDITATION AND WELLNESS COACHING
Here is a video with more information about meditation coaching and how it can help you learn which mindfulness and awareness techniques can best help you navigate your life, unlock obstacles, and grow in your potential in all areas of your life! How might this optimize your wellbeing?!
I’d love to explore your meditation practice with you and support you in your growth! Book a session here.
From this Sunday morning’s online sangha exploration of Practice 15 of The 37 Practices of a Bodhisattva Responding to Public Humiliation
What is it like to bring a gentle openness and curiosity, and commitment to continual growth to those moments when you might feel humiliated?
What is it like to just notice sights, sounds, smells, etc., without labeling them?
Until next time, have a wonderful-full week!